Customer Service and Creating Meaningful Experiences
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I talk to Michelle Pascoe about customer service and how to creating meaningful customer experiences that keep people coming back for more.
Michelle Pascoe (CSP) is an international speaker, business coach, accredited trainer, researcher, author and podcaster. In 1994 Michelle founded one of Australia’s most respected training companies, Optimum Operating Procedures and Services Pty Ltd (OOPS); now a thriving provider of mystery shopping, service benchmarking, surveys and focus groups, competitor audits, team training and leadership development.
In this episode, Michelle talks about:
- Michelle explains how business will be different post Covid-19.
- Why you can’t allow yourself to be consumed or change because of the pressure of some customers.
- The importance of personally connecting, communicating and engaging authentically with your customers.
- Leading a multi-generational workplace and serving multi-generational customers.
- The importance of a frictionless customer service experience.
- Measuring the impact of your customer experience.
- Choosing the life you want to live.
Michelle discusses all this and more in this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast which is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.