Optimising Your Sleep
In this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast, I talk to Lee Bougie about stress and optimising your sleep.
Lee Bougie, MSC RHN (Master Of Science, Registered Holistic Nutritionist) is a researcher, science teacher, speaker, and holistic nutritionist. Lee teaches at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and runs workshops on various wellness topics.
Lee is a writer for Contentment Magazine, and does media appearances focusing on Sleep, Stress and our Circadian Rhythm. Lee’s biggest passion in life is learning and then teaching others how to live a balanced life. Lee is a Certified Stress Mastery Educator and is a Diplomate of the American Institute of Stress.
In this episode, Lee talks about:
- Hormones and the impact stress has on sleep.
- The link between our immune system and sleep.
- Social jet lag and why having a sleep schedule is important.
- How sleep affects creativity and productivity.
- How hunger and appetite can be determined by sleep.
- Tips to reduce stress and to help us sleep better.
Lee discusses all this and more in this episode of The Debra Shepherd Podcast which is available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.